Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/corecom/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3853
This the MAX30105 an integrated particle sensor. This device includes internal LEDs, Photodetectors, Optical Elements, with advance low noise electronics and light blocking. This provides a complete system on chip solution to ease the design process of a smoke detection applications including fire alarms, due to its extremely small size package, and can be also used as a smoke detection sensor for wearable and mobile device, home electronics, medical equipment’s / appliance, home and business network communication appliances, home and office printing devices etc. this device also suitable for fire alarm system, building automations, and industrial equipment’s etc.
The MAX30105 runs on ultra-low power operation at single 1.8v power supply and a separate 5v power supply for the internal LED’s can adopt -40 degree Celsius to +85 degree Celsius it communicates through a standard i2c compatible protocol interface, and can be switch off though software with zero standby current, allowing the power rails to remain powered every time. For more reading and other calibrations please refer to the datasheet below.
- Arduino IDE | Atmel Studio | Energia | Processing
- Arduino PRO, FIO, NANO, UNO, MINI, MEGA, PRO MINI, LEO, BT, DUE, ETHERNET,LILYPAD, NodeMCU, Teensy Board, TeensyDuino, ESP8266 12, 12E, ESP32, LinkItOne, ESP8266 NodeMCU, ESPDuino, ATMEGA328 16/12, ATMEGA32u4 16/8/ MHz, ESP8266, MSP430 ,ATMEGA250 16 MHz, ATSAM3x8E, Note: The Diagram below is using NANO. (please refer to each MCU’s respective pin-outs & bus configurations)
- MAX30105 Sensor Chip / MAX30105 Module
- Step-down Voltage Regulator (See below required values)
- Capacitors (See below required values)
- Resistors (See below required values)
- PCB Designer (Circuit simulation to PCB Layout)
#include "MAX30105.h" //you can download this library below
Serial.println("14CORE | MAX30105 PARTICLE/SMOKE SENSOR");
if (!sense.begin(Wire, I2C_SPEED_FAST)) //400kHz speed
Serial.println("ERROR: DEVICE NOT FOUND");
sense.setup(); // Use 6.4mA for LED drive