The nRF24L01 is highly integrated, Ultra Low Power (ULP) with 2Mbps Radio Frequency Transceiver IC for the 2.4Ghz ISM(Industrial, Scientific and Medical) band. With peak RX TX Currents lower than 14mA, and it has a advance power management integrated to the chip runs on 3.6v supply range. The nRF24L01 provides a real ULP solution enabling months to year of battery life when working on coin cell or AA/AA batteries. The Enhanced Shock Burst hardware protocol accelerator additionally offloads time critical function from the application microcontroller enabling the implementation of advance wireless connectivity.
The nRF24L01 is a integrates a complete 2.4GHz RF transceiver, RF synthesizer and base band logic including the Enhanced Shock Burst Hardware Protocol Accelerator supporting a high speed SPI interface for the application controller.
• Worldwide license-free 2.4GHz ISM band operation
• 250kbps, 1Mbps and 2Mbps on-air data-rate options
• Enhanced Shock Burst hardware protocol accelerator
• Ultra low power consumption.
• Power supply : 1.9~3.6V
• IO port working voltage : 0~3.3v / 3.5v
• Transmitting rate : +7dB
• Receiving sensitivity : -90dB
• Transmission range : 250m in open area
• Dimension : 15x29mm